Streamlining transitions of care and care coordination through FHIR
The PACIO Project is a collaborative effort to advance interoperable health data exchange between post-acute care (PAC) and other providers, patients, and key stakeholders across health care and to promote health data exchange in collaboration with policy makers, standards organizations, and industry through a consensus-based, case-driven approach.
The goal of the PACIO Project is to gain industry adoption by establishing a framework for the development of post-acute care Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Implementation Guides and Reference Implementations that will facilitate health data exchange through standards-based application programming interfaces (APIs).
Join the effort!
- Review the project charter, meeting minutes and other materials on our HL7 page
- Join our weekly calls
- Submit general questions to the PACIO Project email list
- Participate in our open source reference implementations and sample data on GitHub
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see demos and connectathon activities
- Join our slack channel and its ongoing conversation threads (contact the team for access)
- Help spread the word about the PACIO Project by retweeting major announcements
The PACIO Project is sponsored by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and led by The MITRE Corporation.
Copyright © 2020 The MITRE Corporation
FHIR® and HL7® are registered trademarks of HL7® and is used with the permission of HL7®